Apple Watch SE has the same larger-size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see even more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone. It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist
- International Emergency Calling from your watch
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- 100% recycled aluminium cases available in three finishes
What’s in the box?
- Apple Watch SE.
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 40 x 34 x 10.4 mm (40mm case), 44 x 38 x 10.4 mm (44mm case)
- 40mm: 30.49g (GPS), 30.68g (Cellular). 44mm: 36.20g (GPS), 36.36g (Cellular)